The much-awaited WhatsApp Dark mode is finally here with us for various Android and iOS versions. After intensive beta testing, WhatsApp dark mode is finally available for all the users worldwide.
For those fortunate enough to have smartphones running on Android 10 and iOS 13, you can enable the dark mode by just applying the system-wide dark theme.
For the majority of users, who are still on Android 9, you can simplyenable the dark theme available in the WhatsApp settings menu.
The WhatsApp dark mode looks dark grey on Android screens. Depending on the gender, the color might as well be referred to as black.
Enable Dark Mode in your Android Smartphone with these simple steps
- Make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp. If not, then visit Google Play Store and download the latest version of WhatsApp
- After installing the latest version, Open the app and tap the triple-dot menu button on the top right corner of the screen
- Tap the settings option from the drop-down menu and tap the “Chats” option from the next screen
- On the next screen, you will see an option named theme. Tap the theme button and select the dark mode
- Now enjoy your WhatsApp dark theme.